in the beautiful Tuxer valley
Enjoy a few recreational days and experience wonderful moments amidst the mountain world of Tux.
The central location of our house offers many advantages. The bus stop of the free hiking bus from Mayrhofen to Hintertux is only a one minute walk from our house.
Green alpine pastures and forests, pure mountain air, coloured and scented field flowers await you during your hikes and walks.
- 250 km of sign-posted hiking paths to alpine pastures, huts and peaks await hikers in the Tuxertal Valley. The path network includes everything from easy to demanding routes. All routes are described in detail in the valley hiking map.
- Eldorado for mountain-bikers
- Glacier skiing:
It's a special adventure to ski down the perfectly groomed slopes of the Glacier Hintertux with skis or a snowboard in summer.
- In summer you can relax on our sun lawn, play table tennis or jump on the trampoline.
- Free entry to the Finkenberg outdoor pool.
- Free child care and adventure programme for children – we are members of the "Playarena" (all-year indoor and outdoor play area!)