Winter in the Tuxer valley
Slopes as far as you can see, World Cup halfpipe, funpark, and a wonderful sun terrace … fascinating sport and nature scenery, which sets the pulse of any skiers racing, carver, boarder and hiker.
Tux is located in the heart of the Zillertal 3000 ski and glacier world. With 66 cable car and lift facilities, and 202 km of perfectly groomed slopes this is the most beautiful ski resort in the Zillertal Valley and amongst the Top 10 worldwide!
- breathtaking ski and glacier scenery – 365 days of the year
- 202 km of groomed slopes
- romantic winter hikes
- cross-country tracks groomed daily (approx. 18 km)
- ski tours up to 3,000 m above sea level
- 3 toboggan runs (5 km floodlit)
- ski, snowboard and children's ski courses for all skill levels in Luggis Ski and Snowboard School Tux (10% reduction on all private and group lessons for our house guests)
- ... and from the ski resort directly to the "Playarena" to play and have fun!